Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Thong Nai Pan Bay, located in the north east of Koh Phangan Paradise Island. Famous for its breath taking white sandy beach, crystal clear blue water surrounded by mountains covered with lush green forests. Well … breath taking was also … Continue reading →
Well … did anyone follow the recent auction for the holy pope’s VW Golf? Which actually was finally sold for about 200.000 Euro, just because our holy crusading pope Benedict Joseph Ratzinger personally did some decent test drives on public … Continue reading →
It is indeed true what the jungle drums were telling after the last Full Moon Party in April 2004 at Haad Rin beach on the south coast of Koh Phangan Island. The rumor on the street was that there was … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
- Koh Phangan News on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
Visit Koh Phangan Island