Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Well, this piece of explosive information about Koh Phangan Paradise Island has been cruising around in my mind for ages and I actually never found the time to publish it here on Phangan Island News Website. Nationalgeographic.com – the website … Continue reading →
The Swiss Bakery ‘Jardin Secret’ is the place if you’re looking for a quiet & relaxed atmosphere. Directly in Thongsala town, just behind the Phangan Hotel, you will find the Jardin Secret Bakery. Fresh filter coffee & delicious croissants (my … Continue reading →
On my recent ride to main fish stinking village Chaloklum, at the north coast of Koh Phangan island, Becki discovered another exotic experience named Koh Phangan Safari – Elephant Trekking! The exotic experience is located a bit before Chaloklum village … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Star on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Elad on Dr. Taeng Dental Clinic Baan Tai Village Koh Phangan Island
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
Visit Koh Phangan Island