Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Once again, for the 1.200 times, Suratthani non-corrupt officials finally tackle main tourism problems, like motorbike rentals and local mafia to restore tourist confidence! Being signed up for Google Alert I do receive the Island News from time to time … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 3
This is the third part of our series, the first part can be found here -> Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 1 and the second part can be … Continue reading →
The Lord Buddha was born, obtained enlightenment and passed on to Nirvana all on a full moon day! At every full moon Buddhist around the world come to temples to participate in a ceremony respecting and acknowledging Lord Buddha. Beyond … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
Visit Koh Phangan Island