Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
The herbal sauna and Thai massage at Wat Pho Temple in Baan Tai village Koh Phangan is open 7 days a week from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Come and enjoy the many great benefits of a traditional herbal steam … Continue reading →
The extent to which the island is increasing in numbers of tourists is a warning to all those who love to vacation there. With such an influx of local thai & foreign people opening up new businesses attracts the criminal … Continue reading →
Thong Nai Pan Bay, located in the north east of Koh Phangan Paradise Island. Famous for its breath taking white sandy beach, crystal clear blue water surrounded by mountains covered with lush green forests. Well … breath taking was also … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Sharon Wyithe on British Tourist drowns at Full Moon Party Koh Phangan Island Thailand
- rhodes on Male French Tourist found dead in jail at Koh Phangan Police station
- Star on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Elad on Dr. Taeng Dental Clinic Baan Tai Village Koh Phangan Island
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
Visit Koh Phangan Island