Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
The extent to which the island is increasing in numbers of tourists is a warning to all those who love to vacation there. With such an influx of local thai & foreign people opening up new businesses attracts the criminal … Continue reading →
It’s a very quiet time here in paradise. Time for dive school owners to relax & appreciate what made them stick here in the first place. (While there still is something left to appreciate, hopefully!) Time also to do sensible … Continue reading →
For Australian tourists travelling to Thailand there’ve been warnings about terrorist threats and political instability, but nowhere has the travel advice contained warnings about fatal jellyfish stings. One Australian man is working hard to change that after his son was … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
Visit Koh Phangan Island