Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
A small Thai food restaurant tucked away in the heart of Baan Tai village produces the best Som Tum on Koh Pha-Ngan Paradise Island. Careful to stipulate that you want your dish ‘mai paet’ if you do not like spicy … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 3
This is the third part of our series, the first part can be found here -> Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 1 and the second part can be … Continue reading →
The new menu at A’s coffee shop will have space for advertising (in addition to massive price increases.) Advertisers are entitled to extremely small discounts on food and drinks maybe once per year. Quarter page advertisements are 1500 baht per … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Sharon Wyithe on British Tourist drowns at Full Moon Party Koh Phangan Island Thailand
- rhodes on Male French Tourist found dead in jail at Koh Phangan Police station
- Star on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Elad on Dr. Taeng Dental Clinic Baan Tai Village Koh Phangan Island
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
Visit Koh Phangan Island