Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Time again to do a bit of advertisement for one of my customers here on Koh Phangan Paradise Island If someone is looking for a place to stay at one of the most beautiful places here on Koh Phangan then … Continue reading →
Hello again, all you Full Moon Party hungry aliens out there! Even in times of Prime Minister Thaksin’s drug down enforcement campaign the original Full Moon Party at Hadrin beach on Koh Phangan Island is still alive and kicking! Even … Continue reading →
For Australian tourists travelling to Thailand there’ve been warnings about terrorist threats and political instability, but nowhere has the travel advice contained warnings about fatal jellyfish stings. One Australian man is working hard to change that after his son was … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Glyn on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Marc on Koh Phangan Paradise Island – Don’t go if you value your life!
- The Worst Party in Asia | Roads & Kingdoms on Male French Tourist found dead in jail at Koh Phangan Police station
- Raja ghosh on Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 3
- yil on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- zoran on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- ruji on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- Sharon on Help Urgently Needed – British Tourist Danny Hall dissapeared on Koh Phangan Island
- Michelle Leamy on 19 years young British man drowned in Laem Son Lake on Koh Phangan Island
Visit Koh Phangan Island