Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Hello again and welcome back to Koh Phangan Island News – the islands only independent news network keeping you informed about what is really going on on the Island of Madness. Well … this time we got some bad news … Continue reading →
A small Thai food restaurant tucked away in the heart of Baan Tai village produces the best Som Tum on Koh Pha-Ngan Paradise Island. Careful to stipulate that you want your dish ‘mai paet’ if you do not like spicy … Continue reading →
Island officials from the Hadrin Committee recently announced the increase for internet service charges from formerly 1-2 Baht per minute to a final 5 Baht per minute. This has been the largest growth in price elevation in recent months at … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Glyn on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
Visit Koh Phangan Island