Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Experienced Captain planning a trip to Singapore departing from Koh Phangan Island July 17-25th 2003. First stop is in Songkhla, South of Thailand for 3 to 4 days to re-supply and prepare for 15 to 20 day cruise to Singapore. … Continue reading →
Over Bay Seafood Restaurant & Bungalow Resort is perched on the mountainside, overlooking the beautiful beach of Haad Yao on the west coast of Koh Phangan Island. There are 11 spacious wood-built bungalows, on stilts, with large balconies with hammocks … Continue reading →
Welcome back to Koh Pha-Ngan, the island of madness and daily increasing insanity! Here’s the fourth part on Koh Phangan Vehicle Rentals, Accidents & High Petrol Prices. The third part can be found here -> Koh Phangan Vehicle Rentals, Accidents … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Glyn on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Marc on Koh Phangan Paradise Island – Don’t go if you value your life!
- The Worst Party in Asia | Roads & Kingdoms on Male French Tourist found dead in jail at Koh Phangan Police station
- Raja ghosh on Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 3
- yil on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- zoran on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- ruji on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- Sharon on Help Urgently Needed – British Tourist Danny Hall dissapeared on Koh Phangan Island
Visit Koh Phangan Island