Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Saturday March 15, 2008 local special police forces from the island of madness, formerly also know as Koh Phangan Paradise Island, shut down the Half Moon Party Festival in Baan Tai village at precisely 2 a.m. in the morning. After … Continue reading →
Young Australians partying on beaches in southern Thailand are drinking a potentially deadly drug cocktail made from a local leaf trafficked by criminals who prey on them when they are under its influence, Larry Cunningham, Australia’s official representative in the … Continue reading →
Mitsubishi – Stars – Crown – Heart – Mercedes Benz and whatsoever are the names of those tiny helpers. Regular eaten by many ‘full mooners’ and party hungry aliens here on Koh Phangan Paradise island. They come in different colors, … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Kubuskwal dood jongen in Thailand - Hier is Thailand.nl on Box Jellyfish warning on Koh Phangan Island – 5 year old boy from France killed by venom of box jellyfish
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
Visit Koh Phangan Island