Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
First of all a late Merry Christmas to all of you from the Island News headquarters hidden in the deepest jungle of Koh Phangan Paradise island. Hope that all of you followed the instructions of Santa Claus and have spent … Continue reading →
Electricity is back on Koh Samui and Koh Phangan Island after engineers spent the night successfully restoring electricity, reports said. Having been without power for three days, residents and tourists on the two islands in Surat Thani province woke up … Continue reading →
Once again, for the 1.200 times, Suratthani non-corrupt officials finally tackle main tourism problems, like motorbike rentals and local mafia to restore tourist confidence! Being signed up for Google Alert I do receive the Island News from time to time … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
- Koh Phangan News on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
Visit Koh Phangan Island