Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
The Ministry of Tourism and Sports will introduce new water sports activities to the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan in Surat Thani, as well as boosting security. The party, held every month on Had Rin beach near or on … Continue reading →
Hua Laem Bungalow Resort Hadrin Beach Koh Phangan with the Norwegian / Thai couple Tom and Tik welcome you to a relaxing stay in our jungle-garden with flowers, fruit, birds and sometimes animals like monkeys and iguanas. And if you … Continue reading →
This bearded – a bit disappointed looking human – on the picture to the left is my good friend Tom from Strinz Trinitatis in Germany. He comes to Koh Phangan every year for a couple of months and usually stays … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Oliver on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Kubuskwal dood jongen in Thailand - Hier is Thailand.nl on Box Jellyfish warning on Koh Phangan Island – 5 year old boy from France killed by venom of box jellyfish
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
Visit Koh Phangan Island