Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
As everything in our lovely 3 dimensional dualistic universe has two different sides also the Songkran Festival here on Koh Phangan Paradise Island definitely had a special surprising side effect for some minor developed humans on this hidden island! As … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan’s secret Island News Headquarters just received the newest alert via the google alert system and this is definitely worth posting – enjoy Foreign Commonwealth Office UK warns of gang attacks at Full Moon parties! The infamous Full Moon … Continue reading →
The death of a young British tourist at a New Year’s celebration on the resort island of Koh Phangan Tuesday was the latest in a series of crimes against foreigners that have left many wondering if Thailand is squandering its … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
Visit Koh Phangan Island