Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Saturday 22nd March 2008 an Indian tourist was stabbed to death as he tried to break up a fight during the popular Full Moon Party on Had Rin beach at Koh Phangan Party Island in Suratthani province. According to official … Continue reading →
Rumor has it on the Island of Madness that the main power lines in the north part of Koh Phangan Island are to be replaced after only six years in service. It seems that the massive increase in aircon units … Continue reading →
Once again, for the 1.200 times, Suratthani non-corrupt officials finally tackle main tourism problems, like motorbike rentals and local mafia to restore tourist confidence! Being signed up for Google Alert I do receive the Island News from time to time … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Oliver on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Kubuskwal dood jongen in Thailand - Hier is Thailand.nl on Box Jellyfish warning on Koh Phangan Island – 5 year old boy from France killed by venom of box jellyfish
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
Visit Koh Phangan Island