Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Today Koh Phangan’s non-profit and anti-corruption Ministry of Ethics and Moral Support has published their Green Party Zone list for the upcoming high season on the island of madness, also known as Koh Pha-Ngan Island in the south of Thailand. … Continue reading →
It’s a very quiet time here in paradise. Time for dive school owners to relax & appreciate what made them stick here in the first place. (While there still is something left to appreciate, hopefully!) Time also to do sensible … Continue reading →
The Corner Pub, located in Ban Tai Village corner on the Hadrin Road has now been open for about 2 months and has been a phenomenal success. There are no Union jack Flags anywhere but the place offers a great … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Sharon Wyithe on British Tourist drowns at Full Moon Party Koh Phangan Island Thailand
- rhodes on Male French Tourist found dead in jail at Koh Phangan Police station
- Star on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Elad on Dr. Taeng Dental Clinic Baan Tai Village Koh Phangan Island
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
Visit Koh Phangan Island