Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Sawadee Pee Mai It was time again for another celebration of the world famous Songkran Festival here on Koh Phangan Paradise Island April 13.th 2005! And also in the year 2005 lots and lots of people from all over the … Continue reading →
Getting to Koh Phangan will be a lot easier once the home of the world-renowned full-moon party is directly connected by air for the first time. Construction of the first airport on Thailand’s fifth-largest island is gearing up, with entrepreneur … Continue reading →
A happy and warm welcome to Koh Phangan Island News – the one and only online news magazine which offers fresh, up-to-date and uncorrupted news from the island of madness, deeply hidden in the Gulf of Thailand. A couple of … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Glyn on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Marc on Koh Phangan Paradise Island – Don’t go if you value your life!
- The Worst Party in Asia | Roads & Kingdoms on Male French Tourist found dead in jail at Koh Phangan Police station
- Raja ghosh on Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 3
- yil on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- zoran on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- ruji on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- Sharon on Help Urgently Needed – British Tourist Danny Hall dissapeared on Koh Phangan Island
Visit Koh Phangan Island