Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Well … thought it’s time again to post another article and tell you the latest news about the Full Moon Party event in June 2004 here on Koh Phangan Paradise (?) Island. Because of the recent Muslim terror attacks and … Continue reading →
After the last successful live music act of Mick Ford and his Phangan Headband at Tranquil Resort it was time again for another celebration of a chaotic mix of Blues and Rock. By the way, the last live gig at … Continue reading →
This time from an ‘official’ police agent from the ministry of foreign affairs in France! Well … that’s of course awesome and probably many of you might understand now why they burn all those cars in the suburbs of Paris … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Elad on Dr. Taeng Dental Clinic Baan Tai Village Koh Phangan Island
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
Visit Koh Phangan Island