Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Now it’s Official! Koh Phangan’s first international Airport has finally landed! On December 31st, Koh Phangan locals and international visitors were greeted with open arms as the arrivals gate opened at ‘The Airport’. Everyone knew that eventually there would be … Continue reading →
We will not sit back and let the world go by any longer! The people of Koh Phangan will fight to make their own place in the world. Not only Switzerland, France and Germany can make scientific experiments that are … Continue reading →
The family of Stephen Ashton issued a statement today expressing their devastation at his death as an innocent bystander. And as they did so the Royal Thai Police announced that the alleged shooter would be charged with manslaughter and illegally … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Glyn on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
Visit Koh Phangan Island