Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
I opened my eyes to a golden realm of a red horizon against a deep blue sky. The silhouette of the mountains arose with sharp incisions into the blue hue. The sight engulfed my field of vision as the shadows … Continue reading →
Located in the quiet and relaxing area of Baan Tai & Baan Nuea village are the long term rental houses by Darunee. Situated in a pleasant atmosphere surrounded by lush tropical gardens Darunee offers a variety of different rental houses … Continue reading →
Sawadee Khrap & a warm and happy welcome to Koh Phangan Island News – the one and only online magazine offering fresh and up-to-date news about Koh Phangan Paradise Island in the South of Thailand. Again … hopefully our dear … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
Visit Koh Phangan Island