Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Baan Tai village, located directly at the south coast between world infamous Full Moon Party beach Haad Rin and main town Thongsala, used to be a quiet little village where life was still livable and everyone could enjoy the tranquil … Continue reading →
Greetings and a very happy New Year 2005 from the headquarters of Koh Phangan Island News So far also in the year 2005 everything still works like expected. Our planet earth still makes it endless loops around the sun … … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan tourism operators are banking on the army to relax a curfew for the next Full Moon Party with the fun set for June 12 2014. Wannee Thaipanich, president of the Tourism Promotion Association on Koh Phangan, said on … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Kubuskwal dood jongen in Thailand - Hier is Thailand.nl on Box Jellyfish warning on Koh Phangan Island – 5 year old boy from France killed by venom of box jellyfish
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
Visit Koh Phangan Island