Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
One day before the world famous Full Moon Party event could take place on Koh Phangan Paradise Island, two tourists drowned while swimming at Haad Rin Beach! Possible reasons for the two drowned tourist bodies are the big and massive … Continue reading →
About three weeks ago there was a shooting taking place in Srithanu village on the west coast of Koh Phangan Island. One drunken Thai guy lost his mind and shot another Thai guy in a restaurant near the market in … Continue reading →
Beware of J.S Hut Bungalows at Thansadet Beach on the east coast of Koh Phangan Island in the Gulf of Thailand. At least once a week, the bungalow owners, regularly rip people off in every manner, including injury. A small … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Oliver on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Kubuskwal dood jongen in Thailand - Hier is Thailand.nl on Box Jellyfish warning on Koh Phangan Island – 5 year old boy from France killed by venom of box jellyfish
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
Visit Koh Phangan Island