Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Sunday the 1st of April 2007, just right before the World Famous Full Moon Party at Had Rin Beach Koh Pha-Ngan, an Israeli tourist was knifed and beaten to death by local teenagers in Drop In Bar on the tourist … Continue reading →
DO NOT DEHYDRATE – A Demented, Chaotic and Awesome Experience! FMP – Full Moon Party Koh Phangan Paradise Island! The world’s biggest beach party and monthly celebration of madness under a bright Full Moon at world famous Party Zone Had … Continue reading →
The road toll over the 10-day extended Songkran Festival holiday up to Sunday totaled 654 persons dead. Some 36.642 other motorists were injured over the period from April 9 to 18, according to data released yesterday by the Road Safety … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Elad on Dr. Taeng Dental Clinic Baan Tai Village Koh Phangan Island
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
Visit Koh Phangan Island