Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Another warning to all those who insist on getting wasted during the full moon night on the island of Koh Phangan. If you are not already aware … a full moon is a sacred day for Buddhists. Buddha was born … Continue reading →
Backpackers Thailand Travel Agency at Haad Rin Beach on the south coast of Koh Phangan Island is designed ‘By Backpackers For Backpackers’! The concept was started by Bambi, a guy originally from the UK, who has extensive backpacking knowledge of … Continue reading →
Hi all, great web site you have made, definitely the best about Koh Phangan on the internet! Even though i have sold my video mostly in Hadrin beach. I thought i had better start on the net, because there must … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Oliver on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Kubuskwal dood jongen in Thailand - Hier is Thailand.nl on Box Jellyfish warning on Koh Phangan Island – 5 year old boy from France killed by venom of box jellyfish
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
Visit Koh Phangan Island