Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
So … today it’s a good time to post another article that has been in my damaged brain for ages now and urgently needs to be published to inform all of you about food poisoning which not only happens on … Continue reading →
British backpacker killed by electric shock from faulty fridge on the Island of Koh Phangan Thailand
A British tourist was killed by an electric shock as he took a bottle of water from a fridge at a resort on Koh Phangan Island. Friends said Grant Harrison, 36, from London, had been relaxing by a pool before … Continue reading →
Well … Becki seems to be a bit late like usual but just after I posted the last article I went on a search in google and discovered the awful truth again! A 27-year-old German tourist drowned May 2nd 2007 … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Elad on Dr. Taeng Dental Clinic Baan Tai Village Koh Phangan Island
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
Visit Koh Phangan Island