Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Pulp – The Juice Bar freshly opened on Koh Phangan Island. The healthy juice bar is located in Thongsala town just next door to the Phangan Polyclinic. Pulp Juice Bar offers a special opening promotion for customers who read Koh … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Mystery of missing Norfolk backpacker who disappeared after Full Moon Party at Hadrin Beach
Mystery still remains over the disappearance of a Norfolk man, Danny Hall, who vanished after a full moon party in Koh Phangan a year ago. Police are no nearer to discovering what happened to backpacker Danny Hall who has not … Continue reading →
The Lord Buddha was born, obtained enlightenment and passed on to Nirvana all on a full moon day! At every full moon Buddhist around the world come to temples to participate in a ceremony respecting and acknowledging Lord Buddha. Beyond … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
Visit Koh Phangan Island