Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Some foreign tourists cut short their holidays and left Koh Samui and Koh Phangan following blackouts on both islands since Tuesday caused by electrical short circuits on the main underground cable, a source said Wednesday. Hotels and resorts operators flocked … Continue reading →
Well, this piece of explosive information about Koh Phangan Paradise Island has been cruising around in my mind for ages and I actually never found the time to publish it here on Phangan Island News Website. Nationalgeographic.com – the website … Continue reading →
Welcome back to Koh Pha-Ngan, the island of madness and daily increasing insanity! Here’s the fifth and last part on Koh Phangan Vehicle Rentals, Accidents & High Petrol Prices. The third part can be found here -> Koh Phangan Vehicle … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
Visit Koh Phangan Island