Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
PAC better known as Phangan Animal Care, which has been operating since September 2001 as a non-profit nursing clinic providing veterinary care for the animals of Koh Pha-Ngan was finally attacked with a Molotov cocktail by un-known criminals. Friday 1st … Continue reading →
Koh Pha-Ngan December 18, 2005. The catamaran was replaced by the ferry due to bad weather out on the open sea. An hour later, we woke up by some horrible noise (which someone said was due to the big waves … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Sharon Wyithe on British Tourist drowns at Full Moon Party Koh Phangan Island Thailand
- rhodes on Male French Tourist found dead in jail at Koh Phangan Police station
- Star on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Elad on Dr. Taeng Dental Clinic Baan Tai Village Koh Phangan Island
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
Visit Koh Phangan Island