Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
With growing numbers of people returning to Phangan on a regular basis and new arrivals discovering this paradise island everyday there has been a sharp increase in real estate acquisitions over the past two years. Most people though, have little … Continue reading →
The Ministry of Tourism and Sports will introduce new water sports activities to the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan in Surat Thani, as well as boosting security. The party, held every month on Had Rin beach near or on … Continue reading →
A happy and warm welcome to Koh Phangan Island News – the one and only online news magazine which offers fresh, up-to-date and uncorrupted news from the island of madness, deeply hidden in the Gulf of Thailand. A couple of … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
Visit Koh Phangan Island