Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Today Koh Phangan’s non-profit and anti-corruption Ministry of Ethics and Moral Support has published their Green Party Zone list for the upcoming high season on the island of madness, also known as Koh Pha-Ngan Island in the south of Thailand. … Continue reading →
Mitsubishi – Stars – Crown – Heart – Mercedes Benz and whatsoever are the names of those tiny helpers. Regular eaten by many ‘full mooners’ and party hungry aliens here on Koh Phangan Paradise island. They come in different colors, … Continue reading →
Come to Mae Had Bay Koh Phangan February 2-16 for Dances of Universal Peace with Gayan and Jamila, laughteryoga with Dr. Madan Kataria as well as other spiritual and alternative health workshops in many modalities and arts. Entrance fee for … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Kubuskwal dood jongen in Thailand - Hier is Thailand.nl on Box Jellyfish warning on Koh Phangan Island – 5 year old boy from France killed by venom of box jellyfish
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
Visit Koh Phangan Island