Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Thailand’s infamous beach rave turned 25 this year, making it old enough to now refrain from dodgy drugs, old enough to avoid drinking buckets of vodka and vomiting it all up a few hours later, old enough to say no … Continue reading →
The land has been found, through an agent or otherwise, so what’s next then, how to proceed to purchase and make settlement what exact checks, searches and access does this land require? Firstly the title deed must be a Nor … Continue reading →
Freshly opened since a couple of weeks here on Koh Phangan Paradise Island is the new restaurant Peppercorn which offers delicious western food like beef, lamb and pork steaks & salads, schnitzel, goulash, Italian pasta and also vegetarian food. Our … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Glyn on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Marc on Koh Phangan Paradise Island – Don’t go if you value your life!
- The Worst Party in Asia | Roads & Kingdoms on Male French Tourist found dead in jail at Koh Phangan Police station
- Raja ghosh on Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 3
- yil on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- zoran on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- ruji on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- Sharon on Help Urgently Needed – British Tourist Danny Hall dissapeared on Koh Phangan Island
Visit Koh Phangan Island