Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
As everything is always in a permanent flow and constantly changing it’s just up to you to open your eyes and discover new things around you every single day So I just discovered this new flyer a couple of days … Continue reading →
First of all a happy, lovely and awesome New Year to all Koh Phangan lovers out there! Songkran Festival April 13th – that’s of course a day you should mark with a bright color when traveling to the island of … Continue reading →
A while ago I got contacted by George Henton, a British freelance news photographer and journalist based in Bangkok. George was doing a bit of writing about the world infamous Full Moon Party on the Paradise Island of Koh Phangan … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
Visit Koh Phangan Island