Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Orion, built in 2005 in Surat Thani, is a 22 metre cruising vessel, designed with comfort and speed in mind. Orion offers cruises to Angthong National Marine Park, to see virgin beaches, and unspoiled nature. Here one is able to … Continue reading →
Well …. It’s the lowest of the possible low season here on Koh Phangan Paradise Island in August 2004. Most of the tourists are missing at the moment. The island is quiet & empty but will for sure fill up … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Paradise Island – Once known as a tiny island deeply hidden in the Gulf of Thailand where life was still livable, weed was still smoke able and the term ‘Global Dance Festival’ was believed to be a fruit … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
Visit Koh Phangan Island