Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Last Tuesday morning we were sitting on our veranda drinking tea and enjoying the spectacular view when our seven dogs discovered a 2 meter cobra lurking near where we were sitting. The dogs surrounded the cobra and hassled it and … Continue reading →
Hello there and welcome back to the Island of Madness, formerly also known as Koh Phangan Paradise Island … a lost paradise? Well … sa-lowly but surely the hardened & original Koh Phangan skin on my feet keeps dissolving layer … Continue reading →
As our uncensored and uncorrupted team of reporters from Koh Phangan Island News is never sleeping and always on the hunt for newest gossip on this island we provide you with the latest news about this lovely island called Koh … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Kubuskwal dood jongen in Thailand - Hier is Thailand.nl on Box Jellyfish warning on Koh Phangan Island – 5 year old boy from France killed by venom of box jellyfish
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
Visit Koh Phangan Island