Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 1
Sawadee Khrap and a very rainy welcome to Koh Phangan Island News, the one and only online magazine offering fresh and up-to-date news from the island of madness in the Gulf of Thailand. Well … it’s raining a lot on … Continue reading →
Long associated with debauchery and wild Full Moon parties, moves are afoot to change Koh Phangan’s image and make it a drugs-free island. Koh Phangan, long associated with wild Full Moon parties, is undergoing an image change to make the … Continue reading →
If you’ve been partying too hard here on the island of madness, called Koh Pha-Ngan, or you’re simply just feeling like doing something good for your body then this is the place to go! A simple one hour Thai massage … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Glyn on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
Visit Koh Phangan Island