Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Over Bay Seafood Restaurant & Bungalow Resort is perched on the mountainside, overlooking the beautiful beach of Haad Yao on the west coast of Koh Phangan Island. There are 11 spacious wood-built bungalows, on stilts, with large balconies with hammocks … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Full moon party after math report … Did you get drugged? Did you get knocked out? Did you get robbed? These famous Full Moon buckets many party tourists consume, may contain more than you think. Powerful drugs could … Continue reading →
Well … Becki is currently on holiday in Germany observing general alien behaviour. Becki also recently received some sensitive Koh Phangan Island data through our global information network. The fact on the island is that highly trained government agents built … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
- Koh Phangan News on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
Visit Koh Phangan Island