Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
We will not sit back and let the world go by any longer! The people of Koh Phangan will fight to make their own place in the world. Not only Switzerland, France and Germany can make scientific experiments that are … Continue reading →
Extremely specialized in all different kinds of schnitzels is the new opened restaurant ‘Schnitzel King‘. The restaurant is located in Baan Tai village at the south coast of Koh Phangan Island and is open from 14.30 to 22.00 o’clock every … Continue reading →
Hello there Well, I’m a bit late with my review but first of all I have to tell you it was a really great live gig. Arrived at A’s Coffee Shop around 9 p.m. and the place was fully packed. … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Denis on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- me on Female German Tourist found dead after Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan Island
- Mike on Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25
- Alice Helding Laursen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
Visit Koh Phangan Island