Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Lex Sunset Restaurant is situated on the west coast road, north of Thong Sala and Wok Tum bay, right on the beautiful beach of Aow Hin Kong (Big Shell beach), Koh Phangan Island . It is a very friendly, family … Continue reading →
Well not exactly free, but as about as close as you can get. Buy this seaworthy longtail boat built here on the island, have fun, explore the islands and nearby marine park, camp on deserted beaches, fish, dive, cruise, even … Continue reading →
Well … by looking at the picture to the left you might get the wrong impression that Thailand’s Prime Minister Thaksin Shinavatra wants to invite you to the next Black Moon Party here on Koh Phangan Paradise Island But this … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
- Koh Phangan News on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
Visit Koh Phangan Island