Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Koh Phangan Mystery of missing Norfolk backpacker who disappeared after Full Moon Party at Hadrin Beach
Mystery still remains over the disappearance of a Norfolk man, Danny Hall, who vanished after a full moon party in Koh Phangan a year ago. Police are no nearer to discovering what happened to backpacker Danny Hall who has not … Continue reading →
A couple of days ago an unidentified Islamic group of Turkish hackers, called StarHack Group, attacked the web server of Koh Phangan Island News website. Wednesday the 7th of March 2007 at precisely 20:18 hours and 52 seconds an unknown … Continue reading →
Well … things are getting more and more bizarre here at the end of the world on a tiny island in the Gulf of Thailand called Koh Phangan! As Koh Phangan Island News undercover agents are always on a secret … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Kubuskwal dood jongen in Thailand - Hier is Thailand.nl on Box Jellyfish warning on Koh Phangan Island – 5 year old boy from France killed by venom of box jellyfish
- Alberto on Lek’s Thai Massage at Wat Pho Temple on Koh Phangan Island
- Koh Phangan News on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- arnaud on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- Helen on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- Charley Banks on Longtail Boat for sale on Koh Phangan Island
- randomthaiguy on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- bianca on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
Visit Koh Phangan Island