Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
Triangle Lodge is located close to Baan Tai village at the south coast of Koh Phangan Island. Situated amongst the shady palms on tranquil Baan Tai beach, Triangle Lodge has been making its guests feel part of the family for … Continue reading →
Full moon party things have definitely changed over the last 10 years and I’m still asking myself from time to time if this change was a good or a bad one? But as nothing is more permanent than the change … Continue reading →
During the days after Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party at Had Rin beach the secret headquarters of Koh Phangan Island News received numerous reports from different reliable sources around the island that something might have happened at the Full … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Linda C on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- Avril on Famous Dog makes Koh Phangan Island her home!
- mama on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- becky on Dental Clinic Dr. Taeng Koh Phangan Island
- max on Indian tourist killed at Full Moon Party Had Rin Beach on the Island of Koh Phangan
- dmp on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
- luk on Koh Phangan’s first International Airport has finally landed!
- luk on Koh Phangan airport due in 2014
- First tourist scam court opens in Thailand - Page 2 on Thai Officials try to put ‘Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand’ series on hold
- Koh Phangan News on Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party!
Visit Koh Phangan Island