Translate This Web Page
Koh Phangan Topics
Visit Our Sponsors!
Koh Phangan Galleries
Koh Phangan News CloudAccidents Accommodation Activities Baan Tai Backpackers Bar Beach Bungalows Clubs Corruption Crime Crystal Meth Dance Drugs Ecstasy Farang Food Full Moon Party Ganja Haad Rin Haad Yao Health Hotels Killing Koh Phangan LSD Mae Haad Magic Mushrooms Marihuana Murder Nightlife Party Party Zone Police Psychedelic Trance Recreation Rentals Resorts Restaurant Rip Off Thailand Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide Wok Tum
Koh Phangan Related News
It finally has HAPPENED! The New Jungle Gym in Thong Sala on Koh Phangan Island has opened … well, that only took us a couple of years! It came together and we had the whole ceremony opening thing too. Hope … Continue reading →
A direct commercial air service to Koh Phangan, home of the famous full moon parties, is expected to begin this year. It will follow completion of a greenfield airport on Thailand’s fifth-largest island and the inauguration of flights by commuter … Continue reading →
Three lovely puppies are located at Wat Nai Pagoda, first left after Koh Phangan’s Biggest Tree, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan Paradise Island. They have had all their inoculations (Parvo, etc – health passports are held with PAC animal clinic, Ban … Continue reading →
Koh Phangan Recent Comments
- Rene on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Glyn on Koh Phangan commercial air service is expected to begin this year
- Glyn on Full Moon Party Koh Phangan – The worst party in Asia!
- Marc on Koh Phangan Paradise Island – Don’t go if you value your life!
- The Worst Party in Asia | Roads & Kingdoms on Male French Tourist found dead in jail at Koh Phangan Police station
- Raja ghosh on Koh Phangan Island – A story about ghosts, spirits, healers, serpents, black magic & white magic Part 3
- yil on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- zoran on Motorbike For Sale Koh Phangan Island
- ruji on Foreign Commonwealth Office UK issues warning about Party Drug Island Koh Phangan
- Sharon on Help Urgently Needed – British Tourist Danny Hall dissapeared on Koh Phangan Island
Visit Koh Phangan Island